Considering expanding your business to Europe? Look no further; the Netherlands offers everything you need to concur the European market.
So, why? Let us break it down in a couple of minutes:
- Talented and highly skilled workforce
The Dutch are hard workers and willing to take on new challenges any day. Dutch higher education (Batchelor and masters) rank 7th of worldwide, followed by the UK, Australia, and Singapore.
- The Dutch are known for speaking multiple languages
About 90% of the Dutch population speak English, 71% speak German, and 29% French. Besides, due to our diverse culture, there are so many more languages spoken
- We have a strong business climate
The Dutch government does not leave a stone unturned to attract foreign investors to the Netherlands. Innovation and growth are fostered. The World Economic Forum ranked the Netherlands as the ‘most competitive global economy’ and ‘number one worldwide for macroeconomic stability.’
- The Netherlands has a favorable tax climate
The administrative processes are transparent, and tax rates are relatively modest (2021/2022: 15% corporate income tax on the first € 245k profit). For expats, it is reasonably easy to obtain a so-called ‘30% ruling’, meaning they will not pay taxes on the first 30% of their income.
- Our transportation network is second to none
The Netherlands is centrally located in Europa. We have the largest port in Europe: Rotterdam. The Dutch airport Schiphol is one of the busiest in Europe and ranks 11th (study from 2018 by Airports Council International) in the number of passengers. Our railnetwork and waterways connect the Netherlands most efficiently to other parts of Europe.
How do we help?
- Answer any questions you may have about doing business in the Netherlands
- Assist with registering your new entity in the Netherlands
- Arrange a business address
- Release you of the administrative burden of your Dutch entity